Chinese (Simplified)EnglishSpanish

Enrolling in the ILRP

To enroll Preservation, Inc’s Third Party programs, you must first be enrolled in the Central Coast Water Board’s Agricultural Order (also called the Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program, or ILRP).  The “ILRP Enrollment Page” button below will take you to the Water Board’s enrollment site.  The enrollment form is also called the eNOI (Electronic Notice Of Intent).  Upon successful enrollment, the Water Board will provide you with two types of identifying numbers:

  • AW Number, which is a unique identifier for your Operation
  • Gobal ID (aka AGL Number), which is a unique identifier for every Ranch that you operate.

You will need your AW Number, and the Global IDs (AGL Numbers) for all ranches that you operate, in order to enroll in Preservation, Inc’s Third Party programs.  Again, these numbers are issued by the Water Board when you enroll in the ILRP.

Note: If you are already enrolled in the ILRP but have forgotten your GeoTracker password, please click “Have a password reset link emailed to you.” Do NOT click the “Password Request” link, as this is only for brand new enrollments.

Enrolling with Preservation, Inc.

About 98% of irrigated agricultural operators and acreage are already enrolled in Preservation, Inc’s Surface Water Cooperative Monitoring Program (or CMP).  If you are a grower reading this, you are very likely already enrolled for calendar year 2021.  In other words, you are probably already a Third Party member for the purposes of Surface Water monitoring and reporting.  This year (2021), there is no Third Party program available for Groundwater monitoring and reporting.

As of October (2021), Preservation, Inc. has emailed individual notifications to all of our members regarding their status as either “Member In Good Standing” or “Member NOT In Good Standing.” We have also reported our members’ status to the Central Coast Water Board. We will mail invoices for our 2022 programs by December 15th, 2021, via US Mail. Growers will need to pay this invoice on-time to remain in good standing. Please see our [Page Name] page for the 2022 program fees and member obligations.

Click here to see the anticipated 2022 program fees.  Click here to see additional responsibilities for members in 2022.

Contact Us

  • PO Box 2227
    Watsonville, CA 95077
  • 831-761-8644 (phone)
  • 831-761-8695 (fax)

Latest News

Important Upcoming Compliance Dates/Tasks

Update your electronic Notice of Intent (eNOI) by September 13th, 2021 at Pay your 2021 CMP dues and State Fees ASAP if not yet done. Details: The ...
Copyright © 2021 CCWQP, Inc.
Website By: Tree Top Web Design
Scroll To Top